 General / 55573
Re: Space Police 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2010 08:47:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Crandall wrote:
Not sure where this needs to go...

Probably "lugnet.admin.database".

Space Police 3-Space Police Central (#5985) is not in the database. How does one
add to the database? Is there a protocol/method/admin who handles this?

I would post the available data to "lugnet.admin.database", and see if one of
the administrators take it from there.

Play well,

Jacob