 General / 55572 (-5)
  Space Police 3

Not sure where this needs to go... Space Police 3-Space Police Central (#5985) is not in the database. How does one add to the database? Is there a protocol/method/admin who handles this? Play Well and Prosper, Doc Crandall "The Brick Detective" (14 years ago, 19-Nov-10, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products Announce Building Sets Inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean

LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products Announce Building Sets Inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean Films BILLUND, Denmark, Nov. 18, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- The LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products today announced an upcoming collection of LEGO® (...) (14 years ago, 18-Nov-10, to lugnet.disney, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Lego manger and request for help

To The Lego Community, Our church is raising funds to build a duplex home in Haiti during this Christmas season and we wish to build a Lego model as a representation of our fund-raising efforts. The idea is to construct the Haitian duplex using Lego (...) (14 years ago, 14-Nov-10, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: fantastic movie

Still good video. I really enjoyed it the first time: (URL) (14 years ago, 10-Nov-10, to lugnet.general)

  fantastic movie

Fantastic! And a lot of names I remember chatting with years ago: (URL) recognition is always welcome! G (14 years ago, 10-Nov-10, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact