 General / 55513
  Re: "Lego Minifigures"?

I just got some series 2 minifigures & I immediately noticed that the quality of plastic on some of the bodies was not up to par; I looked at the bags & they are completely made in China. I figured the new hats, hairpieces & accessories would be (...) (14 years ago, 10-Sep-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Lego Minifigures"?

(...) Series 1 bags from both markets say all components were made in China. I also checked the standard arm on one of my Robots and it has the Chinese Indent, which I noticed on one of my S2 minifigs yesterday as well. The Max minifig that was (...) (14 years ago, 10-Sep-10, to lugnet.general)