 General / 55499
55498  |  55500
Subject:
"Lego Minifigures"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2010 22:04:34 GMT

I recently found "http://minifigures.lego.com/" which shows twelve "Series 1"
Lego minifigures of various kinds. Neat!

But I can't find these available to buy anywhere on "http://shop.lego.com/", or
in fact any mention of them on "http://www.lego.com/" itself. What gives?

I see the figures available on Amazon.com for $5 each, which seems expensive for
a minifig. Are these figures available from shop.lego.com in the United States?
Or are they sold at the Lego Imagination Center stores?