 General / 55497 (-10)
  Re: Help identifying this part...

(...) Don't know how I missed that, thanks much! God Bless, Nathan (14 years ago, 22-Aug-10, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Help identifying this part...

(...) It is this part: (URL) (14 years ago, 21-Aug-10, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Help identifying this part...

Hello all, Can anyone tell me where this part comes from? It is in old lt grey, 14 x 2 and just less than 2 plates deep. I've tried peeron and BL without joy. (URL) Thanks much and God Bless, Nathan (URL) (14 years ago, 21-Aug-10, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO Systems, Inc. Expanding North American HQ

From July 27,2010. LEGO® Systems, Inc. Expanding North American HQ LEGO, the world's fifth largest toymaker, is expanding its North American headquarters in Enfield, CT. The Danish manufacturer of plastic building blocks, a long-time staple at the (...) (14 years ago, 18-Aug-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO® STAR WARS™ Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Star Wars Celebration V)

LEGO® STAR WARS™ Celebrates 30th Anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back at Star Wars Celebration V Interactive LEGO mural building event supports ‘The Empire Gives Back’ and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital ORLANDO (August 13th, 2010) – To (...) (14 years ago, 12-Aug-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX)

  How LEGO Revived Its Brand

(From Businessweek: July 23, 2010.) How LEGO Revived Its Brand In an excerpt from Design Is How It Works, former BusinessWeek staff writer Jay Greene explores LEGO's troubles and its comeback By Jay Greene Paal Smith-Meyer is waving a BusinessWeek (...) (14 years ago, 11-Aug-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: LifeLites and the Galaxy Explorer

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, John Neal wrote: snip (...) Thanks for getting the link out there--I'm pretty bad in forgetting to do that... Rob makes fantastic products and I think (and hope) the viewing audience'll like the new OBB space layout with added (...) (14 years ago, 19-Jul-10, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.general, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  Re: Toy Story 3 train escape/chase 7597?

(...) Thanks for that. I believe my son (read me) will get a kick out it. (14 years ago, 19-Jul-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LifeLites and the Galaxy Explorer

(...) Yes, Rob's pretty clever, all right. Tons of good stuff! I think the neatest thing (so far?) he's cooked up is actually the joint project with BrickForge to make streetlights that work. He's doing the electronics and BrickForge did a (...) (14 years ago, 18-Jul-10, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.general, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX) !

  Re: Toy Story 3 train escape/chase 7597?

(...) Yes, it is compatible. It uses the normal, LEGO train wheels. Of course, it comes unpowered. HTH, JOHN (14 years ago, 18-Jul-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact