 General / 55487 (-5)
  Re: Questions about Toy Story minifig Woody

(...) Well, I'm not really modeling any particular period, so cowboy hats en masse won't be happening, but the slope idea is a good one to keep in mind. I'll be using regular, fleshie heads, not Woody, et al., and I'll be swapping out the torsos, (...) (14 years ago, 18-Jul-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Toy Story 3 train escape/chase 7597?

Does this fit on the RC/9V tracks, or does it require something different? I have see photos of it, and the three carriages do look like they have the wheel set for the RC/9v tracks. (14 years ago, 18-Jul-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Questions about Toy Story minifig Woody

(...) I'd actually been wondering about that for quite a while before actually being able to buy my first Toy Story sets. Everyone showed Woody from the front, but nobody posted a pic of the back of his legs that I could find, so I wasn't sure if (...) (14 years ago, 17-Jul-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Questions about Toy Story minifig Woody

(...) Hey Dave, thanks for that info; I was wondering about the exact height of the new, longer legs. With this exact information, I calculate that my figs will be a touch over 5'3" tall without wigs, and so I'll call them 5 1/2' tall: poifect:-) (...) (14 years ago, 17-Jul-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LifeLites and the Galaxy Explorer

(...) Really cool, Dave! I have some Lifelites too, and I agree wholeheartedly that they are just brilliant. I would really encourage people to check out Rob's product. (URL) (Shameless Plug)> I mean, after all, if his ideas were good enough for The (...) (14 years ago, 17-Jul-10, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.general, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact