 General / 55477 (-5)
  Re: Questions about Toy Story minifig Woody

(...) I'm afraid that I haven't seen him in person either (sorry for even trying to answer now that I think about it lol), but here is the (URL) BrickLink inventory> of him. Based on that inventory, here's what it looks like: (...) Yes, the legs and (...) (14 years ago, 16-Jul-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Questions about Toy Story minifig Woody

(URL) I've yet to purchase any of the new Toy Story sets, and I am curious about the new, taller Woody minifig. Here are my questions: Is it that just the legs and arms are larger/longer? Are the arms removable? Is the torso the same as a regular (...) (14 years ago, 16-Jul-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Sava Railways Instructions Collection #2

(URL) Sava Railways has once again unlocked the company vault, and four new Sava Railways steam engine blueprints can now be purchased at (URL) SRW Locomotive Works>. These blueprints are of a Double Porter 2-4-0+0-4-2 Garratt, a Ten Wheeler 4-6-0, (...) (14 years ago, 13-Jul-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  tavern - 7947 prison tower rescue alternate model

i'm not too crazy about this one. it was a bit of a rush job because the owner wanted his 7947 set back (dang impatient kids!) plus i'm in the middle of a couple of other projects. (URL) (the pink element is a stand-in for the corner panel that is (...) (14 years ago, 13-Jul-10, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO Architecture at the National Building Museum

If you are in Washington, DC area this Summer. Opening This Weekend: LEGO Architecture at the National Building Museum Posted by Nevin Martell July 2, 2010 When you’re a kid, there are few better ways to spend an afternoon than playing with LEGO (...) (14 years ago, 3-Jul-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.md, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact