 General / 55472 (-5)
  LEGO Launches Adult Jewellery Line

LEGO Launches Adult Jewellery Line LEGO has released its first line of adult jewellery in the form of sterling silver rings adorned with the children's construction block. The jewellery is part of a trend towards "kidult" play-themed products, (...) (14 years ago, 2-Jul-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Cloudy's Phil Lord & Chris Miller Attached to WB's LEGO Movie

Cloudy's Phil Lord & Chris Miller Attached to WB's LEGO Movie June 28, 2010 Source: Heat Vision by Alex Billington They've converted me! Warner Bros just made one of the smartest decisions ever in hiring Phil Lord and Chris Miller, the filmmaker's (...) (14 years ago, 29-Jun-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation, FTX)

  Enter the LEGO(R) Design Challenge

From the site: Enter the LEGO® Design Challenge (For the US Market LEGO Holiday Catalog) The LEGO® Holiday Workshop elves have swapped their sled for surf boards and left the North Pole to go hang-ten at the beach. While our tiny toy builders ride (...) (14 years ago, 25-Jun-10, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  TLG needs to know what colors are missing in existing elements

I am just 'reposting' this from Eurobricks website. I think this would be helpful for all us as AFOL's. TLG needs to know what colors are missing in existing elements From TLG: Hi LEGO Fans, The LEGO Community Development would like to know which of (...) (14 years ago, 25-Jun-10, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color, lugnet.parts, FTX)

  LEGO Boat Race at Brickworld 2010

I want to thank everyone who participated! This event was a big splash. (URL) Just wanted to share some (URL) images & videos> of the LEGO Boat Race that was held at Brickworld 2010. I think everyone had fun, despite some confusion. There were 11 (...) (14 years ago, 24-Jun-10, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact