 General / 55422
  Re: Bricklink Forums, home of the 1/2 truth!

(...) So, I like to listen. Where do you think I should post on lugnet? (be nice...I know, I know nowhere) Feel free to contact me toymuseum@hotmail.com I do not hide like them! I want to debate it, and resolve it, and move on. I have many other (...) (14 years ago, 28-Mar-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bricklink Forums, home of the 1/2 truth!

(...) I would suggest that .off-topic.debate or .marketplace would have been better places for it. It's not a general issue IMO. Tim (14 years ago, 28-Mar-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bricklink Forums, home of the 1/2 truth!

(...) I agree with ot.debate. There are already several posts there along these lines, so it seems appropriate to continue the rant there. (14 years ago, 29-Mar-10, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)