 General / 55412 (-5)
  4x2ReVu: 7079 Drawbridge Defence

With quivering hand the figure grabs at the scorched and blackened ulna and continues scratching out the summoning hexagram into the cool, hard ground. Initially startled by the seeming shift of shadows and sudden change in room atmosphere, he (...) (15 years ago, 23-Mar-10, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Maker Faire is coming to metro Detroit! Call for makers opened

(URL) Maker Faire main logo> (URL) Maker Faire> is an event created by (URL) Make Magazine> to "celebrate arts, crafts, engineering, science projects and the Do-It-Yourself (DIY) mindset." Maker Faire has been held in the Bay Area (SF, California) (...) (15 years ago, 19-Mar-10, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  GMLTC to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

(URL) The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 29th Annual Model Railroad Show. Come see the GMLTC’s 18’x30’ ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town & 9V train layout. Judy & Bill (...) (15 years ago, 16-Mar-10, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi, FTX)

  Brick Show 2010 in Ohio!

ok! We are to step #2 now. We have our designs! We will be doing a number of different projects this year! Another mosiac is in the works now! We will be doing one of two records (still pulling together elements to make this happen) Either longest, (...) (15 years ago, 15-Mar-10, to lugnet.general)

  Brickworld - 2010 Event Kits & Preorder

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover 2010: Bricks In Space Brickworld is happy to announce that we have designed 2, yes, TWO classic space themed event kits for the 2010 event. The kits are: Moon Rover (URL) Speedster Spaceship (URL) These kits (...) (15 years ago, 11-Mar-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact