 General / 55409
55408  |  55410
Subject:
Brick Show 2010 in Ohio!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2010 23:13:37 GMT

ok!

We are to step #2 now.

We have our designs!  We will be doing a number of different projects this year!

Another mosiac is in the works now!  We will be doing one of two records (still
pulling together elements to make this happen)

Either longest, or tallest!

We are going to be opening 2 new rooms in April!  And look forward to your posts
and feedback on them!

Designs for the name badges (and promotion badges) are done!  We will also be
having prize badges as well!

Dates are floating in late Aug-Early Sept.  Awaiting confirms now on the local
events!

Also we are in the talks with a professional builder to come down and host some
events!  Will let you know when that is signed and done!

Feel free to contact us at toymuseum@hotmail.com for details!  We are working on
a mailing list now (over 100 people strong).  Will be doing additions to it
weekly.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Dan Brown founder The Toy and Plastic Brick Museum!