 General / 55407 (-5)
  Toy Maker LEGO® Sees Profits Soar in 2009, More to Come in 2010

March 4, 2010. From (AP) and Industryweek website: Toy Maker LEGO® Sees Profits Soar in 2009, More to Come in 2010 Growth driven by classic product lines and board games. Europe's biggest traditional toy maker, LEGO, on Thursday presented its (...) (15 years ago, 4-Mar-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Santander Bank - LEGO TV ads

Ad story and information from the website: (URL) Santander LEGO Suburbia> A young teenager is seen riding a bike made of LEGO around a suburban neighbourhood, where many of the items he sees on his journey are also made of LEGO. The narrator (...) (15 years ago, 4-Mar-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  STRATEGY: LEGO Group -changing move

February 25, 2010 STRATEGIC INSIGHT - GLOBAL LOGISTICS : EUROPE LEGO game-changing move By James A. Cooke The toymaker's bold decision to serve Europe and Asia from a single DC in the Czech Republic cut logistics costs by 20 percent. But bringing (...) (15 years ago, 4-Mar-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  TT Games Re-Ups With LEGO, Extends Deal To 2016

TT Games Re-Ups With LEGO®, Extends Deal To 2016 March 3, 2010 Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has re-upped its deal with toy brick-maker LEGO Systems, ensuring that WB's TT Games can continue developing titles based on the LEGO property until 2016. (...) (15 years ago, 4-Mar-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.games, FTX)

  Interesting shift in buyers!

I have noticed over the past year (from retail sales vs. online sales) The shift in buyers! I am currently getting around 3:1 ratio of adult buyers to kid buyer. It was the other way around the 1st 2 years in operation. Over the past two months we (...) (15 years ago, 26-Feb-10, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact