 General / 55403
55402  |  55404
Subject:
Interesting shift in buyers!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:32:30 GMT

I have noticed over the past year (from retail sales vs. online sales)

The shift in buyers!

I am currently getting around 3:1 ratio of adult buyers to kid buyer.

It was the other way around the 1st 2 years in operation.  Over the past two
months we have seen a dramatic shift in the adults coming in to make projects!

Again, could be due to the Museum and a very large adult following.

Just thought I would share that!  Anyone else with a physical store been seeing
this trend?

Dan Brown