 General / 55397 (-20)
  (Update) Regarding to $6,000 worth of LEGO stolen - been found

Some of Fremont family's stolen LEGO recovered from stolen truck By Ben Aguirre Jr. Oakland Tribune Updated: 02/17/2010 10:25:27 AM PST FREMONT, CA — A late-night phone call brought good news to Mark and Jannet Benz some of their stolen (...) (15 years ago, 17-Feb-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  LEGO® Systems, Inc. Grew U.S. Consumer Sales +31% in 2009

NEW YORK, Feb. 15 /PRNewswire/ LEGO® Systems, Inc. Grew U.S. Consumer Sales +31% in 2009 Leading construction brand records fifth consecutive year of sales growth in the U.S. -- American International Toy Fair -- LEGO Systems, Inc., the North (...) (15 years ago, 15-Feb-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® 2010 sets at American Toy Fair

(...) And here is another site. (URL) SirSteveGuide.com> Enjoy. (15 years ago, 14-Feb-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO® 2010 sets at American Toy Fair

For those who want to see the images of the New LEGO 2010 line at the American Toy Fair. (URL) Figures.com> Enjoy. (15 years ago, 14-Feb-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  BAE Systems Commits to FIRST® (Robotics)

Being First With "FIRST®": BAE Systems Commits to Provide $2.18 Million and Sponsors 181 Teams in 2010 For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology (FIRST) ARLINGTON, Va., Feb 12, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- 181 BAE Systems-sponsored teams (...) (15 years ago, 13-Feb-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO® Still Wild about Harry Potter

LEGO® Still Wild about Harry Potter 02/12/2010 - BURBANK, Calif. - Warner Bros. Consumer Products said today it has extended its relationship with LEGO for more Harry Potter playthings. Under the agreement, The LEGO® Group plans new construction (...) (15 years ago, 13-Feb-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  LEGO® To Market Board Games In U.S. in 2010

LEGO® To Market Board Games In U.S. in 2010 NEW YORK (Reuters) - Danish toymaker LEGO Group plans to start selling board games in the United States this summer as it extends its business beyond colorful building blocks. The company will announce 10 (...) (15 years ago, 13-Feb-10, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.games, FTX)

  SRW Locomotive Works

(URL) Sava Railways has unlocked the company vault, and four of the Sava Railways steam engine blueprints can now be purchased at (URL) SRW Locomotive Works>. These blueprints are of an American 4-4-0, a Hudson 4-6-4 with Henry Dreyfuss inspired (...) (15 years ago, 13-Feb-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Town without AFOL's

(...) This shop is still in business (well) and has almost no LEGO left, seems it's become even harder to shop there since the old man refuses to give prices or sell stuff not in the window and tells you to leave (but this might be put down to (...) (15 years ago, 11-Feb-10, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.no)

  $6,000 worth of LEGO stolen from man's truck

A LEGO San Francisco Street Scenes Stolen From Truck $6,000 worth of LEGO stolen from man's truck FREMONT, CA -- Fremont police are asking for the public's help in locating several elaborate LEGO scenes of San Francisco landmarks that were stolen (...) (15 years ago, 11-Feb-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  $6,000 worth of LEGO stolen from man's truck

LEGO San Franciso Street Scenes Stolen From Truck February 10, 2010 FREMONT, CA -- Fremont police asked for the public's help Wednesday in locating several elaborate Lego scenes of San Francisco landmarks that were stolen out of a locked truck (...) (15 years ago, 11-Feb-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  2010 Brickworld Theme

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover After much deliberation, the Brickworld Team is excited to announce that the theme for this year's event is: 2010: Bricks In Space So, let's all try to work something "spacey" into our displays somewhere in (...) (15 years ago, 10-Feb-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  BBC Tech Know: The dreams that bricks are made of

Posted on BBC website on Thursday, 4 February 2010. Tech Know: The dreams that bricks are made of Look at a LEGO brick and what do you see? A studded, brightly coloured block. Perhaps you remember them from your childhood. Perhaps that brick was (...) (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO® Signs 3-Year Deal With Unity Technologies

LEGO® Signs 3-Year Deal With Unity Technologies Unity Technologies announced today that it had signed a three-year deal with the LEGO Group, according to which the plastic brick company will standardize on Unity-authored materials for 3D content on (...) (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.games, FTX)

  Re: Strong smoke smell on parts

(...) That was my feeling too. I started off trying the vinegar-in-a-container thing, but the smoky bricks now smell like smoke and vinegar; at best the smoke smell has diminished only a little bit. When I get to washing them I'll make sure to do a (...) (15 years ago, 7-Feb-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brick Dice

(...) Yeah, I have blank black dice, but they are harder to ink with white ink for technical reasons, so I just stuck with the other five colors.. (...) (15 years ago, 5-Feb-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Strong smoke smell on parts

(...) I have successfully used anti-bacterial liquid soap for cleaning smoke smelling parts. I soak the parts for a couple days in a soapy solution. One thing I noticed is that the smokey smell comes from an oily deposit, so my feeling is a soap (...) (15 years ago, 4-Feb-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Strong smoke smell on parts

He claims no damage to prints that he has seen. I don't recall what he said about stickers. If it is a big concern you might test with a few items first to see what happens. (15 years ago, 3-Feb-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Strong smoke smell on parts

(...) Will that cause any bleaching though, and is it safe for patterned parts like minifig heads? These parts are almost all new and their color is excellent (except possibly some of the small white slopes), so I'm concerned about keeping them that (...) (15 years ago, 3-Feb-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Eastwood Ravine

(...) If you're interested in seeing the bridge in action... well, as much as a bridge can be, I've uploaded a video to YouTube. (URL) --Tony (15 years ago, 3-Feb-10, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact