 General / 55372 (-5)
  Re: Brick Dice (price)

Yes, the dice are for sale. One set (of five dice) is $12. Each additional set lowers the per-set price by $.25... to a minimum of $6 per set if 25+ sets are requested. Shipping (in US) is + $5. I can take Paypal. Email me at my address above if (...) (15 years ago, 30-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brick Dice

Will you be selling these? David (15 years ago, 30-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Eastwood Ravine

(...) Nice Benn (15 years ago, 30-Jan-10, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brick Dice

(...) Cool. Though you know, there are 1x5 technic beams, or you could have shown the tubes on the underside of a 2x6 brick/plate (grin). You say they, "come in a set of 5", does that mean they are for sale? Benn (15 years ago, 30-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Brick Dice

Hi all, I'm betting there's a fairly large overlap between LEGO-geeks and game-playing-geeks. For that audience I present these "brick dice". Instead of digits 1-6 on the faces, I have building block representations with one to six "studs" showing. (...) (15 years ago, 30-Jan-10, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact