 General / 55372
Re: Brick Dice (price)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 2010 14:57:16 GMT

Yes, the dice are for sale.

One set (of five dice) is $12. Each additional set lowers the per-set price by
$.25... to a minimum of $6 per set if 25+ sets are requested.

Shipping (in US) is + $5.

I can take Paypal. Email me at my address above if interested.

Eric

In lugnet.general, Benn Coifman wrote:
In lugnet.general, Eric Harshbarger wrote:
Hi all,

I'm betting there's a fairly large overlap between LEGO-geeks and
game-playing-geeks. For that audience I present these "brick dice". Instead of
digits 1-6 on the faces, I have building block representations with one to six
"studs" showing. The "5" side was tricky since there is not a standard 1x5
brick, so I depicted a 1x2 plate with a 3-stud L-brick next to it (the other
digits are represented by a 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 2x2, and 2x3 brick). These come in a
set of 5 colored dice as shown.

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/geek/#brick_dice

I engraved these using my laser cutter. I've been on quite a "dice kick" lately,
as one can see on the above webpage...

Anyway, I thought folks here at LUGNET might appreciate these latest creations.

Eric Harshbarger

Cool. Though you know, there are 1x5 technic beams, or you could have shown the
tubes on the underside of a 2x6 brick/plate (grin). You say they, "come in a set
of 5", does that mean they are for sale?

Benn