 General / 5537
  R\C racer

Does anyone have the #5600 R\C racer? What do you think of it? (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: R\C racer

Hi all, Blake Christopher Gettig schreef: (...) Its been asked before, afaik, but in my opinion its a lot of money for just a few bricks. Use the rc for other models its more fun, fi in conbination with Mindstorms aso. The rc makes the most of the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: R\C racer

Blake Christopher Gettig wrote in message ... (...) If you want it for the remote control car feature... well you can't really play with it outside, and it doesn't really go that fast... Re parts , it's kind of expensive for what you get... My four (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)