 General / 5569
Re: R\C racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 16:16:24 GMT

Blake Christopher Gettig wrote in message ...
Does anyone have the #5600 R\C racer?  What do you think of it?

If you want it for the remote control car feature... well you can't really
play with it outside, and it doesn't really go that fast...

Re parts , it's kind of expensive for what you get...

My four year old son played with it a lot at Christmas time but then we
never replaced the batteries when they ran out and he doen't seem to miss
it...

I'd probably buy it again if I had to do it all over again...

John Battcock