 General / 55369
  Re: Brick Dice

(...) Cool. Though you know, there are 1x5 technic beams, or you could have shown the tubes on the underside of a 2x6 brick/plate (grin). You say they, "come in a set of 5", does that mean they are for sale? Benn (14 years ago, 30-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brick Dice (price)

Yes, the dice are for sale. One set (of five dice) is $12. Each additional set lowers the per-set price by $.25... to a minimum of $6 per set if 25+ sets are requested. Shipping (in US) is + $5. I can take Paypal. Email me at my address above if (...) (14 years ago, 30-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)