 General / 55367 (-5)
  Eastwood Ravine

For the upcoming TexLUG display at the Healthy Baby and Child Expo in Houston, and to make use of our club's new MichLUG designed train tables, I decided to build a sunken display module featuring my new Trestle Bridge design. (URL) Photos of the (...) (15 years ago, 27-Jan-10, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Brickshelf Hacked? - Nope

It's back again like you mentioned. AC (15 years ago, 27-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf Hacked? - Nope

That happens every once in a while. Every time it comes back up in the next day or two. David (15 years ago, 25-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Brickshelf Hacked?

I was about to upload pics and just noticed that the folder came up empty. What the #@$? Then I tried more of my other folders and same thing happened. I also tried some of the more popular folders and the same empty folder shows. Looks like only (...) (15 years ago, 24-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) John, You and your family are in our thoughts in this trying time. Try and slow down, catch your breath, and let everything work itself out. Your listings on BL and ebay some of the best I've seen lately, in terms of quality, and the listing (...) (15 years ago, 23-Jan-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact