 General / 55364
55363  |  55365
Subject:
Brickshelf Hacked?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 2010 23:41:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I was about to upload pics and just noticed that the folder came up empty. What
the #@$? Then I tried more of my other folders and same thing happened. I also
tried some of the more popular folders and the same empty folder shows.

Looks like only the folders are empty as the direct links for the pics are still
working. However, I don't have all the pics loaded in Brickshelf with direct
links. See for yourself if your own Brickshelf folders have the same problem.

AC