 General / 55364
  Brickshelf Hacked?

I was about to upload pics and just noticed that the folder came up empty. What the #@$? Then I tried more of my other folders and same thing happened. I also tried some of the more popular folders and the same empty folder shows. Looks like only (...) (14 years ago, 24-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf Hacked? - Nope

That happens every once in a while. Every time it comes back up in the next day or two. David (14 years ago, 25-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf Hacked? - Nope

It's back again like you mentioned. AC (14 years ago, 27-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)