 General / 55362 (-5)
  LEGOLAND® Florida : A new theme park

Yes that's right LEGOLAND® is coming to Florida. As mention and reported from different websites. News was leaked Wednesday afternoon in e-mails that the former home of Cypress Gardens Adventure Park in Winter Haven, Florida has been purchased and (...) (15 years ago, 21-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  LEGO Systems and Atlantis, Paradise Island Resort

PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas and ENFIELD, Conn., Jan. 19, 2010 /PRNewswire/ LEGO® Systems and Atlantis, Paradise Island Resort Announce the World's First-Ever LEGO Summer Camp Programs. This July, Your Child Can Experience 5 Days of LEGO Building, (...) (15 years ago, 20-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) Thanks, it will take a while as I am describing in detail and using my own pictures. John P (15 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) John's set list can be found here: (URL) It will take a while to load since he owns at least one set of virtually every Lego set in the Legnut database. (15 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) I am member 956 on Lugnet. Thanks for the kind words, this is really hard to do this. John P (15 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact