 General / 55362 (-10)
  LEGOLAND® Florida : A new theme park

Yes that's right LEGOLAND® is coming to Florida. As mention and reported from different websites. News was leaked Wednesday afternoon in e-mails that the former home of Cypress Gardens Adventure Park in Winter Haven, Florida has been purchased and (...) (15 years ago, 21-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  LEGO Systems and Atlantis, Paradise Island Resort

PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas and ENFIELD, Conn., Jan. 19, 2010 /PRNewswire/ LEGO® Systems and Atlantis, Paradise Island Resort Announce the World's First-Ever LEGO Summer Camp Programs. This July, Your Child Can Experience 5 Days of LEGO Building, (...) (15 years ago, 20-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) Thanks, it will take a while as I am describing in detail and using my own pictures. John P (15 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) John's set list can be found here: (URL) It will take a while to load since he owns at least one set of virtually every Lego set in the Legnut database. (15 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) I am member 956 on Lugnet. Thanks for the kind words, this is really hard to do this. John P (15 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) Sorry about your current situation John. In your post you say the collection is listed here. Where is here? Is there a link missing? Thanks (15 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) Thanks Dave. I am not trying to get the most for them, as I need the room so I am marking my sets the lowest on Bricklink, based on condition. It breaks my heart to sell, but family comes first John P (15 years ago, 18-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties, John, but I wish you the very best of luck in your sale. I hope that you make out like a bandit! Dave! (15 years ago, 17-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Selling Lego collection

Most of my Lego collection is listed here. I am selling off the entire 8700 sets and 820,000 pieces. Even though they are not listed under will sell, I will and you can contact me. I will not be updating the list as I go, but inquires are welcome. (...) (15 years ago, 17-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Altered States site update

site has been updated/moved from geocities/yahoo. i'm now at: (URL) as a source for alternate model ideas. ..joseph g (15 years ago, 13-Jan-10, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact