 General / 55354
  Selling Lego collection

Most of my Lego collection is listed here. I am selling off the entire 8700 sets and 820,000 pieces. Even though they are not listed under will sell, I will and you can contact me. I will not be updating the list as I go, but inquires are welcome. (...) (15 years ago, 17-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties, John, but I wish you the very best of luck in your sale. I hope that you make out like a bandit! Dave! (15 years ago, 17-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) Thanks Dave. I am not trying to get the most for them, as I need the room so I am marking my sets the lowest on Bricklink, based on condition. It breaks my heart to sell, but family comes first John P (15 years ago, 18-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) Sorry about your current situation John. In your post you say the collection is listed here. Where is here? Is there a link missing? Thanks (15 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) I am member 956 on Lugnet. Thanks for the kind words, this is really hard to do this. John P (15 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) John's set list can be found here: (URL) It will take a while to load since he owns at least one set of virtually every Lego set in the Legnut database. (15 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) Thanks, it will take a while as I am describing in detail and using my own pictures. John P (15 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) John, You and your family are in our thoughts in this trying time. Try and slow down, catch your breath, and let everything work itself out. Your listings on BL and ebay some of the best I've seen lately, in terms of quality, and the listing (...) (15 years ago, 23-Jan-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)