 General / 55337 (-5)
  Re: SRW Scenic Tours: Blue Christmas

(...) Really nice, Tony! Lots of great details in there (Jack-in-the-box? FTW†) As an aside: I really wish that you were into fleshies.... Thanks for sharing, Elvis, and a Merry Christmas to you and yours as well! JOHN †For The Win (15 years ago, 10-Dec-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  SRW Scenic Tours: Blue Christmas

The next installment in my Sava Railways Scenic Tours photo series: "Blue Christmas" (URL) Image is a link. Merry Christmas from Sava Railways! --Tony (15 years ago, 10-Dec-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Win!

(URL) many things--here's just one to sum it up-- "LEGO is how far we've come and how much we've learned and it's all the old schoolers and the newbies. It's all the amazing things we've built. All the new techniques and building styles and trends (...) (15 years ago, 9-Dec-09, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: GBDX - Las Vegas 2007

Also, this video was taken during setup. The entire model hasn't been assembled. When completed the 2 track runs were identical, with 2 elevators on both sides of the bridge and 2 identical track runs with the same stations running back down to the (...) (15 years ago, 7-Dec-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  GBDX - Las Vegas 2007

(URL) Youtube> (URL) Flickr> This was built in summer 2007 by Dan Parker's LEGO studio in Tacoma, WA. The model was created for a human resources convention in Las Vegas. The client had just acquired another company and wanted the merger to be the (...) (15 years ago, 7-Dec-09, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact