 General / 55242 (-5)
  Fun in Any Language

(URL) --Tony (15 years ago, 14-Jul-09, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  LEGO Board Games: Interview with Cephas Howard

From Blog website: www.brettspiel.co.uk By Brett J. Gilbert July 12, 2009 LEGO Board Games: Interview with Cephas Howard In which I am lucky enough to get the scoop on the new LEGO board games from Cephas Howard, the lead designer of all 10 games, (...) (15 years ago, 14-Jul-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.games, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf empty?

(...) After BS almost shut down some time ago it has never come back to 100% normal. Searches only turn up a small part of what's actually there and these glitches keep occurring every now and again. Apart from the fact that it is 100% LEGO it has (...) (15 years ago, 13-Jul-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf empty?

(...) I saw that Brickshelf was having problems yesterday too. I just checked it, and it all seems back to normal now. I'd say, temporary glitch. Have Fun! C-Ya! Rich (15 years ago, 13-Jul-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf empty?

(...) There's definitely something buggy going on. I can see top-level folders but their contents come up as "Empty". It sounds like BS has some fixing of problems to do... -Jordan (15 years ago, 13-Jul-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact