 General / 55237 (-10)
  Re: Brickshelf empty?

(...) Hello, I don't know how helpful this is, but last night (around 3AM GMT on July 13), Brickshelf had the opposite problem; it had a bunch of files but no folders. Daniel Patten (15 years ago, 13-Jul-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Brickshelf empty?

Hi all! Have not been around for ages but what up with Brickshelf? System Stats: 0 Files 286,804 Folders :( Temporary glitch or did I miss something? Tried searching but could not find anything relevant. (15 years ago, 13-Jul-09, to lugnet.general)

  A new forum, a fun place to converse!

(URL) think it is all set up correctly! Please feel free to let me know if I messed it up in any way (I am new to the forum sections here!) This section will be for discussion of anything! Feel free to post what you want (less lugnet MOD's of (...) (15 years ago, 13-Jul-09, to lugnet.general)

  Weird goings on in the Brick Link forum

Hi all! Due to very strange things going on in the forums/chats I will no longer be involved with them. Not sure how/why it is going on, but I will not be involved. Feel free to contact us via email until we can get a good forum (off BL) going. (...) (15 years ago, 13-Jul-09, to lugnet.general)

  Behind The Bricks LEGO Star Wars Fan Vote Video

Behind The Bricks: LEGO® StarWars™ From the website: This fun and informative video from LEGO® Club TV entitled “Behind the Bricks” takes you to Billund, Denmark, the home of the LEGO design lab and the birthplace of LEGO toys itself. It was shot (...) (15 years ago, 13-Jul-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

  Re: CARLSBAD: Legoland hires nine star builders

They are in for a surprise of a lifetime! (15 years ago, 7-Jul-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: CARLSBAD: Legoland hires nine star builders

Actually my brickshelf id is Lynxavr and Blockparadise. I am slowly reorganizing and separating the company stuff from my personal stuff, but lynxavr is probably me on most sites. (15 years ago, 28-Jun-09, to lugnet.general)

  On-line LEGO Community Presentation

At Brickworld this year, I decided to give a presentation on the (URL) On-Line LEGO Community>. (URL) When I came up with the idea, I just had a rough outline and some fragmented thoughts on the subject. I really didn't think I had much to say on (...) (15 years ago, 27-Jun-09, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: CARLSBAD: Legoland hires nine star builders

Sorry to reply to myself, just thought I would mention that right after that interview I was led away to secret quarters where the official job offer was made. There was no hesitation: I accepted. :) (...) (15 years ago, 27-Jun-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: CARLSBAD: Legoland hires nine star builders

(...) Yeah, I kinda sensed yours and Adam's displeasure regarding his hack journalism skills in the comments with his Flickr photo ;) -- Bill (ToomuchDew) (15 years ago, 27-Jun-09, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact