 General / 55235
55234  |  55236
Subject:
A new forum, a fun place to converse!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 2009 06:52:50 GMT

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/test/

I think it is all set up correctly!  Please feel free to let me know if I messed
it up in any way (I am new to the forum sections here!)

This section will be for discussion of anything!  Feel free to post what you
want (less lugnet MOD's of course), and be nice!  Looking for a fun place to
talk!  No more personal attacks, no more bullies!

LEGO is a fun hobby, want to keep it that way.

Dan