 General / 5522
5521  |  5523
Subject:
Garage Doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 17:41:19 GMT

Hi all,

Hey, here's a question:  I'm wondering if anybody can tell me if TLG
ever made a light-gray garage door, the articulated kind that slides up
channels in 1x2 bricks.  If so, what set did they come with?  I think
I've seen light gray 1x2 bricks with channels, so I'm hoping there's a
gray garagae door too.

If it exists, is there anybody who would be willing to sell a garage
door/channel bricks set to me?  I'm willing to pay top dollar, or
subjugate myself indefinitely for menial labor.

Thanks in advance ....
Shaun Sullivan

sullis3@mit.edu