 General / 55187 (-5)
  Brickworld - Mindstorms Competitions

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team is proud to announce the following Mindstorms competitions for this year’s event: Stock Sumo – Are you a Mindstorms expert? It doesn't matter for this competition. Come and see if you can (...) (15 years ago, 24-Apr-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

(...) Has anyone bought any of these reproduction stickers? What is the quality like and is this guy good to deal with? I seem to be having difficulty trying to reach him by email. Cheers. (15 years ago, 19-Apr-09, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO Somali Pirate set on Letterman (comedy)

For Pirates fans. Here is the video of the LEGO Somali Pirate set. (comedy) On CBS (URL) Show with David Letterman> Also on YouTube starts at 1:25. (URL) YouTube> (15 years ago, 18-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Digital Blue products : LEGO Digital Camera, Boombox and MP3 Player

Just some updated product image and information regarding to LEGO and Digital Blue mention few months ago. Digital Blue site (URL) DigitalBlue> (URL) LEGO Digital Camera> (URL) LEGO Boombook> (URL) LEGO MP3 Player> They will be sold in certain (...) (15 years ago, 16-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: HispaBrick Magazine 004

Hi Joseph, Many thanks for your words. They help us to continue working and trying to improve our Magazine. We take note about the downloads. Let us see what can we do. Regarding the printed version, you can buy all the issues in printed version at (...) (15 years ago, 15-Apr-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact