 General / 55147
    Re: Lego dealer closing down, clearnce sale —Matija Puzar
   (...) May I ask you to please stop spamming all the groups with this? One message was more than enough, and the ones who might be interested have seen it. Thanks for understanding. Regards, Matija (16 years ago, 8-Mar-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Lego dealer closing down, clearnce sale —Sonnich Jensen
   (...) I don understand, but my reasons for doing so: I was adviced to do so. Reason why I was adviced so: trade/sale/buy group is not really active, but the posting belong there. So that is posted correctly. But, those, who might be is not reading (...) (16 years ago, 9-Mar-09, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)