 General / 55137 (-5)
  Re: possible answer to yellowed parts

(...) (URL) The only problem that I had was to find Hydrogen Peroxide 10% in the liquid form. Here in Brazil, the drugstores only sell it in a creamy form. Will try to buy some H2O2 in some lab. Ildefonso. (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  Brickworld and Westin Strengthen Ties

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team is very excited to be strengthening our ties to the Westin North Shore Hotel. The staff of the Westin has been invaluable to making Brickworld the success that it is by providing a (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  Re: Can anyone ID this part?

(...) As far as I know, it's a brand new piece. I was really hoping that there would be some more in-depth pictures from Toy Fair of the bus, but the one you linked to is the only one I've seen. -Joel (16 years ago, 3-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: possible answer to yellowed parts

(...) I know regular household peroxide does a great job on white and gray parts. (16 years ago, 3-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 23 Historic Additions to LEGO Sets/Parts CD Version 3.

(...) {SNIP} (...) Gary - Do you have idea when you will be shipping version 3? Please let me know if you didn't get my payment Thanks, Paul Sinasohn (16 years ago, 3-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact