 General / 55037 (-10)
  Re: Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...

(...) (URL) (16 years ago, 23-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: What I want for Christmas

(...) A release date (month, anyway) for the first Power Functions train sets would be a major step in spreading the word and I'm sure that's the first thing on J-1's list. Any information on price points and types of sets that are coming out in (...) (16 years ago, 23-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What I want for Christmas

(...) What would you like to know? Tim (16 years ago, 23-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What I want for Christmas

(...) I'd be happy just to get some 'official' information on the power function trains that are rumored to appear sometime in 2009. The last three weekends the GMLTC has been set up at the Minnesota Transportation Museum's Jackson Street (...) (16 years ago, 22-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  What I want for Christmas

If LEGO granted Christmas wishes, I would have to ask for: 1) 5.5 length technic axle - so my train wheels don't fall off anymore 2) modular train railing system - so I don't have to cut any more hose and the awkward use of minifig hands 3) train (...) (16 years ago, 22-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  STX Europe invites everyone to build innovative ships – with LEGO bricks!

I got this in my inbox this morning: STX Europe will launch on 19 December a competition called the BlockDocker. The web based contest can be entered at <www.stxeurope.com/blockdocker www.stxeurope.com/blockdocker> The competition consists of two (...) (16 years ago, 19-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Seasonal Community Spirit

Maybe the time of year has something to do with it, but I must confess to have been moved by the generosity of a few talented builders lately. Seperately, we’ve seen (URL) Eric Sophie>, (URL) Tim Gould> and (URL) Mark Neumann> sharing not only their (...) (16 years ago, 16-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.inst, lugnet.people, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad, lugnet.western, FTX) !!

  LEGOLAND Park in Malaysia

LEGOLAND theme park coming to Iskandar Malaysia. 12/12/2008 JOHOR BARU: Work on the first LEGOLAND theme park in Asia is expected to start here next year. Iskandar Investment Berhad (IIB) will sign a deal tomorrow with the LEGO Group, the Danish (...) (16 years ago, 12-Dec-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Another color change?

(URL) (16 years ago, 12-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Call for event graphic submissions

BrickFest ’09 - Portland, OR - March 27-29th, 2009 The BrickFest ’09 team invites the creative designers and artists of the AFOL community to submit graphic ideas/artwork for the official BrickFest ‘09 event graphic. It will be used on items such (...) (16 years ago, 10-Dec-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact