 General / 54973
    Congrats to AFOL and NGLTC member Mark Staffa! —William Toenjes
   Congrats to AFOL and NGLTC member Mark Staffa! (2 URLs) According to the 10/23/2008 edition of the Rome, Ga News-Tribune (URL) Mark now has $42,000,000.00 USD more to spend on his favorite hobby. Staffa, a software engineer, wants to help his (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

        Re: Congrats to AFOL and NGLTC member Mark Staffa! —James Trobaugh
   (...) Well drums are Mark's other passion besides LEGO, so the shirt works for him. I couldn't imagine this happening to a more deserving guy. Mark has been a great contributor to the NGLTC, his MOCs are always amazing...now I expect even more (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)