 General / 54972 (-5)
  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Michael- I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You are THE MAN. This is a fantastic idea. Nice work. Brian (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Building Event Oct 25th at Glendale Store in California

The Glendale Store in California at the Glendale Galleria is having an art show/ building event October 25th 1pm-7pm. 4 builders will be there including myself, Brandon Griffith, Andrew Lee and others. More details can be found on the store (...) (16 years ago, 22-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Architecture series

(...) The Brickstructures site appears down at the moment, but here's information on alternative sources in the Chicagoland area... "LEGO Architecture models can be found at specialty stores in the Chicago area including Love from Chicago at (...) (16 years ago, 20-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Architecture series

Thanks, David - I just ordered them fromthe Foundation (much cheaper!) The Brickstructures site breaks Firefox. Too bad. Best Regards, Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (16 years ago, 20-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: GOOGLEGO.info beta site for info on all things LEGO

(...) Much as I appreciate the idea and work you put into it, I am afraid that while lawyers usually can be particularly imaginative when it comes to identifying cases of brand name infringement, they can be particularly unimaginative when it comes (...) (16 years ago, 20-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact