 General / 54967 (-20)
  Re: Yes, the Monypoli game is Lego. WAS: Re: Danish translation needed

(...) That's pretty neat. I've done some looking up on the game now, and it looks like it's possibly the only board game Lego's done itself (versus things like the "Save the Kingdom" game or the Creator game, etc, which were supposedly done through (...) (16 years ago, 20-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Lego Club UK 80s Christmas Cards

Does anyone remember these? :-) I've found a few on BrickLink, but there's at least a couple missing which I remember receiving as a child. Sadly my old cards have long since disappeared but I'd love to get hold of them again. Or at least, (...) (16 years ago, 20-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Architecture series

(...) Paul, Sorry, I didn't notice your reply sooner. I bought them from the Chicago Architecture Foundation (URL) Lego into the search box. There are also some on Bricklink. And, I just bought (off ebay) a similiar set made by Brickstructures and (...) (16 years ago, 20-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Yes, the Monypoli game is Lego. WAS: Re: Danish translation needed

(...) Dave, It took a long time before I found a reference to Lego. If you look at the back of the cards, the pattern is really Lego in a very small font. According to (URL) game came out in 1947. I won this in a recent ebay auction. dave (16 years ago, 19-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Danish translation needed

(...) Huh-- so that was actually released by Lego? I didn't see "Lego" or a date anywhere in the instructions. Is it printed elsewhere on the box? Where'd you come across it? DaveE (16 years ago, 18-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Danish translation needed

Hi all, I am looking for someone to help me translate the text (in Danish, I assume) of the old Lego Monypoli game. You can see my scans here: (URL) for any help, Keep on bricking, dave (16 years ago, 18-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  monypoli game

Hi all, I have just posted some scans of my Monypoli game. (URL) would appreciate any help I could get in translating the text. I would like to post the translation with the scans. Also, I am missing the playboard. If anyone has one for sale, or one (...) (16 years ago, 12-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: GOOGLEGO.info beta site for info on all things LEGO

(...) Nice idea. I share others' concern about the trademark violations, though it is a clever name. But, after you get past that obstacle, I think it's a cool idea. How does it compare feature-wise to what you can do on frappr.com? (16 years ago, 12-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Making custom stickers, advice needed

(...) There was a recent discussion about this on the Trains-n-Town website: (URL) Basically, I've used the RGB values from the ldraw.org color chart, printed on regular white mailing labels as a base, then modified till the color came close. There (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Making custom stickers, advice needed

I am looking for advice on how to make custom stickers. I have a Canon color ink jet printer to make them with (I dont think it can do anything special like print white ink) Firstly, I am looking for advice as to what sort of sticker paper to use (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

For the people that want to build one with their own (or bricklink) LEGO: (URL) now offers a stickersheet that is a reproduction of the original one. (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  New group on Flickr created

I have started a group on Flickr called Lego Complaining: (URL) It's open to the public so anyone can join. I invite everyone to come take a look at it and for all gentle readers to join if they would like to. Here's the group charter: ===...=== We (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.color, lugnet.db.inv, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET 10th Anniversary

(...) A Happy 10th Birthday to LUGNET! Cheers, J.P. Manalo (16 years ago, 7-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  RAILBRICKS Issue 4 is now available

(2 URLs) RAILBRICKS 4 can now be downloaded from following links: (URL) Standard Resolution download:> (10.2 mb - Adobe Reader 5.0 or greater) (URL) Resolution download:> (55.7 mb - Adobe Reader 5.0 or greater) In this issue: Brian Williams: The (...) (16 years ago, 3-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.railbricks, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: LUGNET 10th Anniversary

(...) HAPPY 10 LUGNET!!!! :) WOW-has it been 10 years already?? Here to 10 more! Happy building!! Megan (16 years ago, 2-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: GOOGLEGO.info beta site for info on all things LEGO

(...) Like I mentioned this is beta site at the moment and we have stuff planned that I just have not had time to do yet. And one thing I have been unable to do yet is the logo. GOOGLEGO is an acronym for Gathering Oodles & Oodles of Great LEGO© (...) (16 years ago, 30-Sep-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: GOOGLEGO.info beta site for info on all things LEGO

(...) Its very cool. I know this stinks, but I do see both either Google lawyers and LEGO lawyers might object to the use of the name(s) in the domain. -Abner (16 years ago, 30-Sep-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: GOOGLEGO.info beta site for info on all things LEGO

(...) Maybe they won't, but since it does have to do with LEGO related stuff, I think they might (and will) take contact. (16 years ago, 30-Sep-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: GOOGLEGO.info beta site for info on all things LEGO

(...) Hi Mike, Very nice work, and a creative domain name. But depending on whether you pronounce it "GoogleGo" or "GoogLEGO", you might end up hearing something from LEGO at some point asking that you not use the LEGO brand name in your domain. (...) (16 years ago, 30-Sep-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Looking for info on "The LEGO story" pamphlet/catalog

Hey all, While looking up some very old instructions that I have such as #333 Delivery Truck, #329 Antique Car and #703 SteamShovel with Carrier, I tried to find some info on this catalog (no listing on Bricklink). There's no set number on the (...) (16 years ago, 27-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact