 General / 54827
    LEGOLAND Discovery Center —Lou Zucaro
   Hi folks, Well, I realize I haven't posted here in years, but I thought I'd chime in. There was a pre-opening event at the new LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Schaumburg, IL this morning, so I did a brief write-up on it and posted a bunch of pix. Check (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jul-08, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGOLAND Discovery Center —John Gerlach
   (...) Wow, that 'Miniland Chicago' is really nice! Obviously Lego put some effort into researching and creating those models, because they look wonderful. Can't wait to check it out sometime! JohnG, GMLTC (16 years ago, 25-Jul-08, to lugnet.general)