 General / 54787 (-5)
  A request to ambassadors

Hi all, Most if not all of you have seen the leaked pictures of the set 4999 Vestas Windmill, and the intense desire of AFOLs to get this set. There are other promo sets in the past, especially airline and ferry sets, that required travel on those (...) (16 years ago, 16-Jul-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.general) !

  Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's

(...) First of all, this is a really nice addition to LUGNET. Thanks, Jerry. Even apart from the worry over some LUGNET posters intentionally driving up their own "view counts" for egotistical reasons, I would appreciate some sort of reload-blocking (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Re: Some statistics based on the new read counter

(...) Your less active hours are somebody else's more active ones I guess :P ROSCO (16 years ago, 9-Jul-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's

(...) Don't lie! I've heard you say many other things... ROSCO (16 years ago, 9-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's

(...) I admit I have been tempted to do so already - however the figures as of now are not exactly meaningful yet. This may change rather quickly. I wouldn't want to encourage anyone to "click their posts up the charts" though, if you see what I (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact