 General / 54785
Re: Some statistics based on the new read counter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 03:43:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gereon Stein wrote:

Out of a grand total of approx. 693,000 articles in the LUGNET newsgroup tree,
21,000 articles have been accessed 40,000 times in total, with the record holder
having received 235 views (no, I'm not telling...) - and all that in the less
active 12 hours of the day.

Your less active hours are somebody else's more active ones I guess :P

ROSCO