 General / 54780
    Some statistics based on the new read counter Gereon Stein
   All, I just thought you might find this interesting: I have been monitoring the read counter for articles since its implementation last night (local time in Germany ;) ). Out of a grand total of approx. 693,000 articles in the LUGNET newsgroup tree, (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Some statistics based on the new read counter —Ross Crawford
   (...) Your less active hours are somebody else's more active ones I guess :P ROSCO (16 years ago, 9-Jul-08, to lugnet.general)