 General / 54748
    Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's —Dave Sterling
   (...) David: I notice that when a person posts a MOC to lugnet.announce.moc that it also shows up in the standard "announce" category. Look at the past three MOC's I've posted and you'll see what I mean. I posted mine to lugnet.announce.moc and they (...) (16 years ago, 4-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's —David Gregory
   (...) Dave, All of your posts that I've seen are posted to the correct groups, so no worries there. Sometimes people post new MOC's to just lugnet.announce instead of lugnet.announce.moc. Lugnet.announce is a group for stuff like general-interest (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)