 General / 54687 (-20)
  Re: LEGO Retail Store Offerings for Brickworld Attendees

(...) Do you have any idea what (beyond pick-a-brick) will be offered here, that will NOT be available with the "Roving Discount"? (why should we wait until 9pm?) (...) Damaged? You mean when I rip the box open, and dump the contents out, I'll be (...) (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics)

  LEGO Retail Store Offerings for Brickworld Attendees

(URL) Brickworld is very excited to announce the following offerings from The LEGO Group for Brickworld 2008 attendees: In-Store Events: Friday June 20, 9 PM to 11 PM at Northbrook Court - event will include a special pick-a-brick offering Saturday (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !!

  iGoogle Artist Themes - JC/DC

For those of you who use iGoogle as a home page: "Introducing artist themes for iGoogle Now you can put the work of world-class artists and innovators on your personalized Google homepage.” (URL) What caught my eye was the LEGO mosaic art of French (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: A New LEGOLAND(R) Park opening in Dubai

(...) Here are some bigger pics of the LEGO Burj Dubai tower... (URL) Enjoy! (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Brickworld Collaborative Display: LEGO Mansion Project

There's only about 5 weeks left 'til Brickworld '08! Hopefully you've all started working on your MOCs by now, but for those that haven't, or those that want to add something else to their plate, we've got a new collaborative display that we've put (...) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Brickworld 2008 Schedule is now posted!

The super packed event schedule has now been posted to the (URL) Brickworld website>. (URL) Thursday> • (URL) Friday> • (URL) Saturday> • (URL) Sunday> Also, don't forget to register and reserve your hotel rooms before May 28th! See you in Chicago! (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Brickworld Belville Contest

From the Brickworld wire: Brickworld Announces a Belville (yes, you read that right-Belville) Contest. Rules are as follows: 1) The MOC can be whatever you like- build a castle, a service station, or any other building. Build a coach, a hovercraft, (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.belville, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  A New LEGOLAND(R) Park opening in Dubai

LONDON, May 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Merlin Entertainments Group, the world's second largest visitor attraction operator, announced today the formation of a strategic alliance with Tatweer, a member of Dubai Holdings, to create LEGOLAND Dubailand(R) -- the (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  How to Love a Lego Lunatic

Something to share with your NLSOs: An (URL) article> entitled "How to Love a Lego Lunatic" Roy (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Brickworld Registration Deadlines Approaching

(URL) In an odd twist of timing...as BrickCon opens for registration, Brickworld is nearing the end of registration. Even though there is no deadline to register for Brickworld, there are three deadlines on May 28 that you need to be aware of: 1) (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !

  Re: Commercial for the museum!!!

(...) Wow, cool stuff, Dan. I think Bellaire, OH is a bit of a long haul for me, but the commercial sure makes me want to come see your museum! Especially to visit those LEGO robots who can play music... -Jordan (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.general)

  Commercial for the museum!!!

aok, Plastic Brick fans, here is our new commercial!!! (URL) new commercial for the Museum!!! (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) (snip) (...) I would like to provide brickfo for the PaB wall at Bel Square, WA as soon as I get to go there again. Suggestion: Instead of X/Y, use R/C, R for Row, C for Column. Even for those of us familiar with X/Y, it's a bit confusing (...) (16 years ago, 2-May-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New site: BrickBuildr

(...) Tim, BrickBuildr should be ignoring your private photos. If it's not, please let me know via e-mail. Thanks, --Mike. (16 years ago, 2-May-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: A Lego History Project

Are there more news about this project? It looks very interesting! (URL) (16 years ago, 1-May-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New site: BrickBuildr

A suggestion, that I'm not sure how easy it would be to code, would be to ignore pictures that are private. Tim (16 years ago, 30-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Cartoon Network & LEGO(R) : Raiders of the Lost Brick

Cartoon Network Snaps Up Exclusive LEGO(R) Mini Movie, LEGO Indiana Jones(TM) and the Raiders of the Lost Brick CGI animation celebrates adventure hero in classic LEGO style just prior to upcoming release of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the (...) (16 years ago, 29-Apr-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Glory Days

(URL) Nothing to see here, just having fun with photo editing. --Tony (16 years ago, 26-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.photography, FTX)

  Re: Lego gun that fires modulex?

(...) There was one on sale on ebay and it was bid up to $767. I believe that there was a $5000.00 reserve on it, (URL) Johnson had a picture of it from a catalog so it is a real item. Jim Hughes gave a link to see it in black - (URL) P (16 years ago, 25-Apr-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lets play the "Guess this Part" Game.

(...) Ah ha! Thanks Dave, I dont own that part, (I only have the similar part with the hook from the hockey sets) and I had no idea it was made without the hook. (Stores that info away for a rainy day) Thanks for your prompt answer and clearing that (...) (16 years ago, 25-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact