 General / 54617 (-20)
  Re: maj.com

(...) .........? -Iain (16 years ago, 4-Apr-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Elements on Factory?

(...) Sweet! Thanks for posting this! I just bought a BUNCH of armor!!! (16 years ago, 4-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: New Elements on Factory?

(...) Foliage too! (URL) Jonathan (16 years ago, 4-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Jake McKee's Speech: How LEGO Caught the Cluetrain

Nice speech. I know of quite a few other companies that could stand to learn this kind of stuff, especially the bits about talking more to the users of your products (even when they aren't your direct customers). (16 years ago, 4-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.people)

  Re: Jake McKee's Speech: How LEGO Caught the Cluetrain

(...) Thanks for sharing! It serves as a reminder of what has happened, and what can happen. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on it in due course. Cheers Richie Dulin (16 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.people)

  Re: Jake McKee's Speech: How LEGO Caught the Cluetrain

(...) That was a great presentation.. although I would have preferred Jake mentioned the 2005 NMRA layout was actually 3500 square feet (75x50) as opposed to 75 square feet. I know Jake's a busy guy, and he probably sees dozens of numbers per day, (...) (16 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.people)

  Jake McKee's Speech: How LEGO Caught the Cluetrain

An industry buddy of mine sent me a link to this speech that Jake McKee gave at the "There's a New Conversation" conference which, IIRC, highlighted 10 years of the Cluetrain Manifesto. Jake tells a lot of the story of taking LEGO from a company in (...) (16 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.people) !

  Re: maj.com

(...) I wondered the same thing - it seems to be down and has been for the last few days. Any ideas? -Iain (16 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.general)

  factory pallett

I got this from the factory site, trying to see if the new Space sets were available yet from shop@home, and noticed this: New My Own Design palette coming soon! Get ready for more bricks! LEGO Factory is proudly facing the launch of two new (...) (16 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  maj.com

what's up with maj.com? Jeff (17 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.general)

  RAILBRICKS Instructions submissions now open

(URL) RAILBRICKS is now accepting instructions submissions for inclusion on the (URL) RAILBRICKS website>. We hope to eventually provide the largest repository of train related LEGO build instructions available for free on the web. Each submission (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.railbricks, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.inst, FTX) !

  Brickworld 2008 - Trains - All Aboard!

We've gathered a lot of steam for this year's train presence at Brickworld! The following clubs will be represented this year with many other individual layouts as well TCLTC - Twin Cities LEGO Train Club MichianaLTC - Michiana LEGO Train Club (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Brickworld Returning Attendee Gift

(URL) Brickworld is pleased to announce that 2007 registered attendees that register and attend in 2008 will receive a $10 LEGO gift card as a thank you for continued support of the event. The gift cards will be provided at the event. (to be (...) (17 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !

  New Mindstorms Events at Brickworld

Cross posting - sorry for the repeat message. (URL) While the complete Mindstorms event list is still being finalized and the rules are being polished, we wanted to take this opportunity to let you all know about a few new Mindstorms competitions we (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Bleeping MOC stealers!!!

(...) His account has been deleted. A lot of kids on MOCpages do this, sadly. - Sean, "MOCpolice" (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Bleeping MOC stealers!!!

I want to know who Patrick is... (URL) that is my MOC. You can find it in this gallery and many other NELUG galleries from 6-8 years ago! (Check the bottom row of the first page for example) (URL) it is old and this person problably thought I had (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Bellaire Ohio Plastic Brick Museum, still going strong!!

Home of the world's largest LEGO(r) image. Home of the largest private LEGO(r) collection www.brickmuseum.net The one, the only, Bellaire Ohio Toy and Plastic Brick Museum We will reopen FULL TIME on April 16th, 2008. also will be hosting Brick Show (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Altered States - source for alternate models - lives!

hey, folks i'm an oldy (getting moldy) and unfortunately i let the site get moldy for a while but i'm here to tell you things are revamped, cleaned up and i'm in the process of getting instruction pages for many of the models. there are admittedly (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.general)

  HELP WANTED

Well it is that time of year again!!! April 16th the Toy and Plastic Brick museum will be opening FULL TIME AGAIN. We are looking for a few good MOC builders to help with the museum!!! We have multiple projects coming up which will need team members (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-08, to lugnet.general)

  HELP WANTED

Well it is that time of year again!!! April 16th the Toy and Plastic Brick museum will be opening FULL TIME AGAIN. We are looking for a few good MOC builders to help with the museum!!! We have multiple projects coming up which will need team members (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-08, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact