 General / 54609
54608  |  54610
Subject:
factory pallett
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 21:36:06 GMT

I got this from the factory site, trying to see if the new Space sets were
available yet from shop@home, and noticed this:

New My Own Design palette coming soon!
Get ready for more bricks!
LEGO Factory is proudly facing the launch of two new fantastic Space exclusives.
When Star Justice and Space Skulls touchdown at LEGO Factory in April, the LEGO
Factory palette (within LEGO Digital Designer) will be updated and take into
account all the new and exciting elements that are being used in building the
Space sets. You too can build you very own Space designs!
More than 180 virtual building bricks will be added to the new My Own Design
palette bringing the total number of elements to more than 900.
The even larger palette of elements includes many new shapes to offer even
greater building possibilities.

Attention My Own Designers!
Certain elements in the current palette will be removed as part of the next My
Own Design palette update.
My Own Design builders who have models built using the current palette,
including those uploaded to the LEGO Factory Gallery, should be aware that
certain elements used in their model designs may need to be replaced.

Happy building!

best news in a dogs age, except the fact that I think some of the train parts
might be phased out.... (I hope not!) :(

Ben M.