 General / 54587
    Museum updates —Dan Brown
   As of April 16th we will once again be running full time !!! During the next 4-6 months we will be doing a ton of maintenance on the museum as well. We are planning a BIG Space room opening in late April. We also have another feature statue in route (...) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-08, to lugnet.general)