 General / 54577 (-10)
  The Return Of Space

I invite you to listen to the Spamcast "The Return Of Space", part one of an interview with Mark Sandlin and Chris Giddens, set designers for the yet to be released Lego Factory Space sets. (URL) -Tom (17 years ago, 5-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Call for Participation: Disney-Themed LEGO Display

A little back story first: GFLUG/GFLTC decided last year that a few of us will try to make it to NMRA in Anaheim in 2008 -- the attraction of making side trips to Legoland & Disneyland is just too great to stay away. Being a Disney-geek as well as a (...) (17 years ago, 4-Mar-08, to lugnet.disney, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: New Fan Website in German and English!

(...) Very nice. I especially liked the descriptions of building cardboard LEGO sorting containers. That's both a very flexible and very inexpensive solution to this problem! Jeff (17 years ago, 3-Mar-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.publish.html, FTX)

  Re: New Fan Website in German and English!

(...) Hi Tobias, While I have enjoyed your brickshelf folder in the past, I really did enjoy my stay on your new site. For the record, I love your sculpture work, and your mosaic work is beautiful. I like the simple straight forward layout of your (...) (17 years ago, 1-Mar-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.publish.html, FTX)

  New Fan Website in German and English!

Hello, my new website is now available with a new design and new content in the German and the English version. Thanks to Johannes Koehler (jojo) and Kathleen Aldinger (catt) for proof-reading. Enjoy your stay on (URL)! For praise, criticism, (...) (17 years ago, 1-Mar-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.publish.html, FTX) !

  Re: LEGO museum in Ohio?

(...) never mind...did not see any dates. We just did that listing about 3 weeks ago. Dan (17 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO museum in Ohio?

(...) Ebay did not remove the listing, it ran its 10 day course! I sold 2 tickets off of it, and got a couple of NICE sponsers as well. Dan (17 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO museum in Ohio?

(...) Ebay did not remove the listing, it ran its 10 day course! I sold 2 tickets off of it, and got a couple of NICE sponsers as well. Dan (17 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Annual Report 2007

Brickset published a link to the 2007 LEGO annual report. (URL) was surprised that the company issues an annual report. I thought only publicly traded companies did that. I was also surprised that it was translated to English; although, I think I (...) (17 years ago, 28-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

  Lego Exhibition in Brno, Czech Republic

Hi, I'd like to invite you all to Brno, Czech Republic, where there will be our second exhibition called Hracka i hobby 2008 (Toy and Hobby 2008). Place: Palac Slechticen, Brno, Czech Republic Date: 12th March 2008 - 7th June 2008. AFOL event: 15th (...) (17 years ago, 27-Feb-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact