 General / 54532 (-5)
  Re: Help identifying a set

(...) Clark Stephens brought this set to my attention. It is a Canadian set that is not found in Canadian catalogs of that era. Neither is Canadian set #88. (URL) From 1962-72 USA/Canada Samsonite LEGO sets were often sold thru Department Store (...) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What would happen to your collection....

Good question. Age is irrelevant. Death can come to any of us, at any time. That car that decided to ignore that red traffic light might just make your Lego collection suddenly without a owner. I have no kids, and since the majority of my collection (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

  Re: Help identifying a set

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:Jvuprq.8CB@lugnet.com... (...) Ya, you really gotta be careful around those little Canadian Squirrels. :D -Rob (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Help identifying a set

(...) I guess it's obvious it's Canadian: The little Lego Club envelope I remember from as a child, it's in English and in French, which is a Canadian legal language requirement. If you look at the legal on the box flap, it is of the era Lego in (...) (17 years ago, 7-Feb-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: 4455 {Hotdog girl}

"Paul Sinasohn" <singlow2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:JvsGy1.JM8@lugnet.com... (...) Decisions, decisions? Do I take the c-note or the dirty weiner? Other than that, no clue... Rob (17 years ago, 6-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact