 General / 5446
    Question regarding banners —Greg Majewski
   Hello, For some time now, I have been wanting to make a banner for my site to advertise on CLSotW. However, I have no friggin' idea how to do it! Could someone please tell me how they made theirs? Greg citrusx__@yahoo.com (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Question regarding banners —Eric Kingsley
   Greg, Although my banner is not on CLSotW yet (I submitted it at the same time the changes to lugnet happened) and I think Todd has been quite busy enough dealing with that so I am just waiting paitently. As for my banner it was not really that (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)