 General / 54434
    Pets and Lego —Peter Edwards
   My cat has been right into the lego blocks lately and not in a good way. He jumps into various sort boxes and rumages around eventually he scopes some out and throws them all over the place. You can often find him hiding somewhere chewing on them. I (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Pets and Lego —Peter Edwards
   Busted! I caught him checking out my new layout. (URL) (17 years ago, 27-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)